Do you want to get to know a girl better but tired of the same old small talk questions?
Or maybe you want to approach a girl but you don’t know where to start?
“Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers.” Voltaire
Sometimes, figuring out the best questions to ask a girl you like can get pretty frustrating. The fear of getting embarrassed if you ask the wrong question is enough to dampen your courage.
Not striking a conversation with the girl you like is one of the reasons why most of the love stories just never start.
Most of the time, girls like it when you are fun to talk to. So, why not make her talk and laugh more by asking a funny and interesting question?
Although the questions to ask a girl can be of a variety of types, the key is to be respectful and not too aggressive.
So, ditch the boring questions and small talk with this extensive list of deep and interesting questions to ask a girl:
Questions to ask a girl: Getting to know her questions
It is always difficult to start a conversation especially if it involves someone that you like.
But it should not always be hard. Do not miss the chance of talking to her if you can feel the magic of love in the air.
So, you can start off by asking her questions about what she likes to do, what she wants to do, and transition to what she wants for her future.
You won’t know if you are on the same page if you won’t talk to her. These questions will help you get to know each other:
- What are the qualities that you are looking for in a man?
- When you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- Do you think that you would be happiest living in a city or on a farm?
- Do you pay attention to politics or do you tend to stay away from that?
- What was/is your favorite subject in school?
- Do you believe that the saying “nice guys finish last” has any truth to it?
- What is your favorite type of music?
- What is your dream car?
- Do you care more about making money or pursuing happiness?
- What is your favorite color?
- What’s your philosophy in life?
- If there’s one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?
- Would you consider yourself spiritual or religious?
- Are you an introvert or extrovert?
- What was your best phase in life?
- What’s your favorite movie of all time?
- What is a relationship deal breaker for you?
- Do you care more about looks or brains?
- If you’re in a bad mood, do you want someone to cheer you up or do you prefer to be left alone?
- What’s the perfect weekend to you?
- What’s something you believe to be true that most people don’t believe?
- What’s your most important quality in a friend?
- Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
- Do you prefer to be friends with introverts or extroverts?
- What decade do you think you would most fit in?
- Are you close to your family?
- What is one activity where you feel most like yourself?
- What’s one thing that’s happened in your life that has made you feel like a strong person?
- If you had one week to live, what would you do?
- What is the real story behind your last instagram post?
- Would you rather be rich and famous or rich without the fame?
- When you read the newspaper, what section do you skip to immediately?
- Are you superstitious?
- If you could be a fictional superhero, what would you be?
- Do you prefer big parties or small gatherings?
- What’s something that happened in your past that you’re incredibly embarrassed about?
- If you could be incredibly skilled at one thing, what would it be?
- Are you a mountain or beach person?
- Would you rather be in love or be rich?
- If you could go back in time and give yourself advice, what would you say?
(Discover the science-backed reasons why women think of guys as either “hot” or “not” based on the signals he’s giving off. Check out my new article here).
Funny questions to ask a girl
Humor always goes a long way. Women like it when the man has a sense of humor because it lifts up their mood and keeps them cheerful. Who would want a downer anyway?
So, if you think you’re funny then this can be a good chance to get your girl. Make her realize that you can always make her smile and chuckle.
Here are some funny questions to ask a girl to make her laugh:
- What is the funniest name you have actually heard?
- If you were a man for a day, what would you do?
- What’s the weirdest crush you’ve ever had?
- Do you think bald is sexy?
- How long would you survive a zombie apocalypse?
- On a scale from 1 to Chris Hemsworth, how attractive do you think I am?
- How many chucks could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck begged you to go on a date with me?
- Is that just your typical beautiful smile on your face or are you just happy to see me?
- I swear that you have that Benjamin Button disease where you start out old and only get younger as you age because otherwise how could it be possible that every time I see you look better than the time before?
- If you could have anything you wanted in the whole wide world, why would you specifically choose me?
- Would you be more or less likely to talk to me more if I got a man bun and a bicep tattoo of a bicycle with flowers around it?
- If you were a vegetable, what would you be and why?
- If could have one superpower, what would it be?
- Would you do if we were in zero gravity?
- What would your dream bathroom look like?
- What’s the weirdest conversation you’ve ever overheard?
- What is something you just can’t believe some people actually enjoy?
- What’s the worst you’ve seen someone screw up on social media?
- What’s the strangest gift you’ve ever received?
- Who do you think is the hottest celebrity?
- If your sex life could be described in ice creams, what kind of ice cream would it be?
- What dunkin donut describes you best?
- What would you do if a girl asked for your number and hit on you?
- Do you think older men are sexy?
- If your life was a movie, would it be called?
- Would you still like a guy if he was a foot shorter than you?
- If you found out I slept every night with a stuffed animal, what would you do?
- Would you feel cool if you rode a motorcycle with a guy on the back? Or is that just wrong?
- What alcoholic drink best describes your personality and why?
- If you could be a superhero and fight crime, what crime would you fight?
- If you could make out with any fictional character, who would it be?
- What is the last dream you can remember?
- Is there anything unusual that you’re addicted to?
- If someone had something on their face, would you tell them?
- What are five things can you not live without?
- What was your favorite cereal as a kid?
- Would you chug a can of beer for 10 dollars?
- Do you talk to animals?
- Do you prefer ice cream or chocolate?
- Are ghosts real?
Personal questions to ask a girl
It is not enough to have small talk all the time. If you want to know a person better, it is important to know them inside and out.
One way is to ask them personal questions but you have to wait for the perfect timing. It is much better if you have already established trust with the girl you like before asking these following questions:
- What was one of the happiest moments of your childhood?
- What was the worst date that you’ve ever been on?
- How would your perfect partner treat you?
- What is the strangest habit you have?
- What is that one thing that you love to do? Why?
- What was one of the happiest moments of your childhood?
- How would your perfect partner treat you?
- What is the best advice anyone has ever given you?
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
- How do you treat people who annoy you for no reason?
- What are your secret skills?
- What’s the main reason you get out of bed every day?
- Do you say yes or no more often in life?
- What would you tell your youngest self if you could go back in time?
- What sparks your light and gets you motivated?
- What’s the best thing about older?
- What’s your biggest regret?
- What are some thing you wish you could unlearn?
- Who couldn’t you live without?
- What’s your number one goal right now?
- What do you enjoy doing most?
- Do you believe in destiny? Or do people have more control over their own lives?
- If you were the only human left on Earth, what would you do?
- It’s commonly said that everyone has a book in them. What would your book be about?
- What do you think about the most? What do you wish you were better at?
- What is something are you certain you’ll NEVER do?
- What accomplishment in your life are you most proud of?
- If you were a stereotype, what would you be?
- What are you most afraid of in life?
- What book impacted you the most?
- If you were going to die in one hour, what would you do?
- If you could send a message to the whole world and they would listen, what message would you give?
- What are your worst habits?
- What’s something you’re extremely self-conscious about?
- What’s your best trait?
- What’s your worst trait?
- What’s the most challenging thing about your life right now?
- What’s the worst advice you’ve ever received?
- What’s the most important aspect of living a good life?
- Are you an adventurous person?
- Do you prefer routine?
- What’s the one thing that motivates you most to get up in the morning?
- What’s the closest relationship you have/had?
Romantic questions to ask a girl
When two people connect, it is a beautiful thing to watch. When one-of-a-kind connection is felt, two people will share what they are and what they have. That is called romance.
So, here is a list of love questions to ask a girl:
- What is the most romantic trip you dream of going on?
- Which song comes to your mind and heart, while you think of me?
- What is the best thing you like about me?
- What is the best true love story you have ever heard?
- When did you first fall in love with me?
- What nickname/pet name you would call me lovingly by?
- Is there such a thing as being too much in love?
- What is your idea of the perfect romantic gift?
- Which trait of mine first drew you to me? What is your favorite trait of mine now?
- If you saw me out somewhere with another woman, would you think she was a relative, an old friend, or a girl I’m seeing on the side?
- What did you think about me when you first saw me?
- Can you share something from you life that you’ve never shared with anyone else?
- What were you feelings when we had our first kiss?
- What is the one thing about our relationship that makes you most happy?
- Do you prefer a good conversation or good sex?
- Do you think you’ll ever want to settle down and have kids?
- Do you prefer a good hug or a good kiss?
- What’s your perfect date?
- What’s the most romantic movie you’ve ever seen?
- What’s the best thing about being in a relationship?
- Can you share a secret about what you find attractive that you haven’t shared with anyone else?
- If you could nickname me an ice cream, what ice cream would it be?
- What’s the most important trait for a romantic relationship to be successful?
- Is communication more important than sex in a relationship?
- What’s the one thing about a relationship that makes you most happy?
- What are your feelings about our first kiss?
- What’s the memories between us that you cherish the most?
- What is your dream honeymoon?
- Do you want to have a big wedding? Or a small one just for those close to you?
- Do you prefer a passionate kiss? Or a long, warm hug?
- What’s the sexiest dream you’ve ever had?
- Would you prefer love on a sandy beach or in the beach water?
- What’s the most romantic date you’ve ever been on?
- What’s your favorite romantic song?
- Do you like hearing how beautiful you are?
- If I could take you to any place in the world right now, where would you want to go?
- Guess what I like about you most.
- How do you like a guy to show his feelings?
- Describe making love in three adjectives.
- What’s your favorite thing about making love?
Deep questions to ask a girl
When you have established a connection with the girl of your dreams, it is important to match her thoughtfulness. You should be at the same wavelength to know about her perspectives in life.
But sometimes, we hesitate to start a conversation like that because it may be uneasy for you. So, we have come up with a list of deep question to ask a girl:
- What or who would you sacrifice your life for?
- What is the first thing that attracts you to someone?
- What single event has had the biggest impact on who you are?
- Have you dated multiple people at once?
- What lies do you most often tell yourself?
- If money was not an issue, describe your ideal date.
- What are the most common roadblocks that stop people from achieving their dreams
- Have you ever been on a blind date?
- What keeps you up at night?
- How important do you find physical attraction?
- What do you wish people didn’t know about you?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- What is the most important thing on your bucket list?
- What is the best advice your parents ever gave to you?
- What is the best advice you ever got from someone in your life?
- Who did you look up to as a kid?
- If you could be one person, who would it be and why?
- What was the best book you ever read?
- Where would you live of money or work were not factors?
- What three words best describe you?
- How do you want to be remembered?
- Why do you think so many people are lonely these days?
- What keeps you up at night?
- Do you believe in fate? Or are we in control of our direction in life?
- Do you believe in karma?
- What’s the one thing that’s most important for someone to improve their life?
- Who would you sacrifice your life for?
- Are you proud to be a part of the human race?
- What impression do you try to give when you first meet someone?
- What motivates you to be a better person?
- What movie made you cry the most?
- What is the most horrible date you’ve been on?
- Do you think can tell insightful things about a person from the way they look?
- What’s the healthiest thing someone can do on a regular basis?
- What in life makes you most joyful?
- Before you die,what do you want to achieve?
- Where would you like to retire in the future?
- How important is money when selecting a romantic partner?
- What’s the best date you’ve ever been on?
- When looking for a lover, what are the three most important things to look for?
- What’s your favorite memory from when you were a child?
- If you won the lotto, what would be the first thing you would do?
Those are some questions you can ask the girl you like. But keep in mind that dating is not all about asking one question after another.
Instead, give her the time she needs to fully answer your question. Also, avoid switching from one subject to another.
You can be curious and show interest by posing some really good follow-up questions that help you to keep the conversation going. But, respect her privacy if she doesn’t want to answer your question.
Some final thoughts…
Show interest in her and don’t make her feel like as if you are interviewing her. Remember that that key to having an exciting conversation lies in asking the right question at the right time.
This means that not all questions above are suitable to be asked any time. Some of them may be too deep or traumatic for the girl you like. For this reason, try to get to know her first and establish trust before using these questions to ask a girl.
You might also be interested in these articles from the Hack Spirit blog:
- Want her to be your girlfriend? Don’t make this mistake…
- How to tell if a girl likes you: 35 surprising signs she’s into you!
- 150 deep questions guaranteed to bring you closer with your partner
- How to get a girl to like you: Everything you need to know
Want to attract women? Read on…
Are you a nice guy? Do you think women will be attracted to someone decent who says all the right things?
I used to think this way. And I consistently struck out with women.
Don’t get me wrong. There is nothing wrong with being nice and treating a girl well. These are great qualities.
But if that’s all you bring to the table, you’re in big trouble.
As I have learned over the last 6 years, women don’t choose the guy who will treat them the best. They choose the guy who makes them feel certain powerful emotions.
Specifically, they choose guys they are overwhelmingly attracted to.
And for women, the key thing they look for in a man is his body language and how he carries himself around her.
The simple truth is that the woman’s brain is much more responsive to the signals your body is giving off than it is to anything you say.
If you want to give off the right body language signals to make her attracted to you, check out my new article here.
I introduce the most effective method I have come across to attract women and make the one you want into your loyal, loving girlfriend.
Over the last 6 years I have built Hack Spirit into one of the leading self-improvement blogs on the internet. And I’ve come across a lot of crap promising the ‘secret’ to meeting and sleeping with women. What I introduce in this article is NOT one of these gimmicks.
- Want a girlfriend
- Want to attract multiple women
- Or want to keep a woman interested in you
… you need to read my new article. Here’s a link to it again.
You may also like reading:
- My life was going nowhere, until I had this one revelation
- He doesn’t really want the perfect woman. He wants these 3 things from you instead…
- 3 huge mistakes women make that push men away
- How to love yourself: 15 steps to believing in yourself again
- The hero instinct: How can you trigger it in your man?
Sign up to Hack Spirit's daily emails
Learn how to reduce stress, cultivate healthy relationships, handle people you don't like and find your place in the world.