Surely it doesn’t get better than this.
It even beats that 6-month job advertised in 2009 to explore the islands of the Great Barrier Reef, swim, snorkel and generally live a relaxed lifestyle for an income of US$103,000.
Here’s an better gig. This is a job that’s guaranteed to be satisfying and for all that satisfaction you’ll be paid a yearly salary of $36,000. Not easy to beat.
London-based sex toy brand LoveWoo is currently advertising for — wait for it — an official sex toy reviewer, reports Metro.
The successful candidate will have the enviable duty to test drive the devices to make sure they deliver as promised: delivering orgasms. Imagine getting paid to orgasm; that’s basically what this job offer boils down to.
The sex toy tester will have access to the LoveWoo products, which include everything from lingerie and games to sex toys.
Other perks include a three-day company retreat, discounted gym membership at a selection of premier gyms and private healthcare.
That’s not all. The lucky pleasure seeking tester also has birthdays off as well has a half day on the day before.
It gets even better: the lucky employee won’t have to work from the office every day for understandable reasons – two days a week the hard work will be done from home and the other days will be spent in the office.
To top all these perks, the job offers unlimited vacation.
Check out Hack Spirit's eBook on Why Taking Responsibility is the Key to Being the Best You. It's filled with practical tips, information and advice to live a more responsible and rewarding life. Check it out here: https://t.co/3bhUfdhHJJ pic.twitter.com/aVXAP3beux— Lachlan Brown (@Lachybe) September 21, 2018
It can’t get any better, can it?
The tester’s job is to try all the Love Woo items out, to review them and post reviews on social media.
You can have your way with all the goodies and then spill the beans on their weak and strong points on social media. Using them extensively should put you in prime position to answer customer queries and produce insightful features for the LoveWoo website, which form part of the job description.
States the ad according to MSN: “The person who we appoint as our sex toy reviewer will be a brand advocate and become the face of LoveWoo, therefore they must be skilled, communicative and committed to promoting sexual wellbeing. The ideal candidate will be committed to delivering honest reviews and writing and producing quality content.”
This is not your run of the mill job and the application process reflects that.
Apart from a CV and video application, the candidate must also submit a written sex toy review. The video application should make it clear why you are the best person for the job.
If you have been published before, have a sense of adventure and want to become a sexpert, this might be just the job for you. Are you up for it?
Check out Hack Spirit's eBook on How to Use Buddhist Teachings for a Mindful, Peaceful and Happy Life.
Here's what you'll learn:
• How and why to be mindful: There are many simple exercises you can do to bring a mindful attitude to quotidian activities such as eating breakfast, walking the dog, or sitting on the floor to stretch.
• How to meditate: Many beginning meditators have a lot of questions: How should I sit? How long should I meditate? What if it feels awkward or uncomfortable or my foot falls asleep? Am I doing it wrong? In this book, you’ll find simple steps and explanations to answer these questions and demystify meditation. (And no, you’re not doing it wrong).
• How to approach relationships: This section offers tips for interacting with friends and enemies alike and walks you through a loving kindness meditation.
• How to minimize harm: There is a lot of suffering in the world; it’s best for everyone if we try not to add to it. Here you’ll read about the idea of ahimsa (non-harming) and how you might apply it to your actions.
• How to let things go: As Buddhism teaches, excessive attachment (whether we’re clinging to something or actively resisting it) all too often leads to suffering. Practitioners of mindfulness meditation find peace in letting go and accepting things as they are in the moment.
Check it out here.