CEOs, titans of industry, Olympians – people who are at the top of their game.
Many people from this level share one thing in common: Marisa Peer’s Rapid Transformational Hypnotherapy or RTT.
World-renowned therapist and motivational speaker Marisa Peer has spent years teaching RTT to people all around the world, and these teachings are now packaged in Mindvalley’s Rapid Transformational Hypnotherapy for Abundance Quest, an online course that anyone can join and start learning from today.
So is it worth it and does it really work?
In this article, I discuss the Rapid Transformational Hypnotherapy for Abundance Quest and whether it justifies its $449 cost.
If you’ve ever wanted to truly improve yourself and the way you live, this course might be what you’ve been looking for.
Why I Thought I Might Need Hypnotherapy Help
I’ll be honest: I’ve never gone to therapy.
I have nothing against traditional therapy – I’m sure countless people have found transformative, life-changing help with therapists, counselors, and psychologists – but it has never felt like something that could really work with me.
Does that mean I think I’m perfect? Not at all.
Like everyone else, I have my own issues, quirks, and skeletons in the closet.
But my problem with traditional therapy is that it feels like too much of a commitment for something that I could probably fix on my own if I ever really tried.
For example, you don’t go to the emergency room for every little cold and slight fever, right?
And that’s how I’ve always felt about therapy.
I’m far from the person I would like to be, and I know I’ve got some unresolved issues that I haven’t really tackled yet, but I don’t know if my issues justify the months or years of sessions and the endless talking with a stranger that I would need to fully unravel the things going on inside my head.
And that has always left me with a massive problem – where do I begin? I would love to have expert advice but I don’t think I have the needs to justify the time and money.
So how does an average guy like myself improve my situation? I’m not psychologically healthy enough to improve on my own, but not psychologically unhealthy enough to feel that I should go to therapy.
So when I first learned about Marisa Peer and her Mindvalley course, Rapid Transformational Hypnotherapy for Abundance, you could definitely say it piqued my curiosity.
Why Rapid Transformational Hypnotherapy for Abundance Felt Right for Me
Peer’s Rapid Transformational Hypnotherapy for Abundance isn’t my first encounter with the world-renowned hypnotherapist; I’ve heard about her in the past through her numerous Ted Talks and another Mindvalley course called “Live An Uncompromised Life”.
But this course felt different in a way that specifically applied to someone like me. In a lot of ways, I know what I’m doing wrong and I know the steps I need to take to become the person I want to be.
But for one reason or another, I just can’t get myself to take those steps. When I do, my progress is so “start-stop”, beginning and quitting and starting and stopping over and over again.
So I did my research and pulled up whatever I could find on Marisa Peer and her Rapid Transformational Hypnotherapy or RTT.
I couldn’t stop wondering if this was the solution that I’d been waiting for – something for the “inbetweeners” like me.
If you can relate to any of this, then you’ll want to read on and see how this course significantly changed the way my mind works.
How Rapid Transformational Hypnotherapy Claims It Helps
The name of the course itself might make a lot of people skeptical. “Hypnotherapy” – a term that makes most people think of hypnosis.
Carnival gypsies and magicians in caravans, dark scented rooms, holding a pocket watch before you while gently telling you to fall asleep.
Pop culture definitely hasn’t helped the general perception of what hypnosis and hypnotherapy can be.
But Rapid Transformational Hypnotherapy for Abundance is very carefully broken down into a science, and if you just listen to Marisa Peer explain it herself, all your doubts on what hypnotherapy can achieve would vanish.
Think of it like this:
Your brain is a computer, and all your current neurons and neuropathways are your computer’s programming.
The way our brains are programmed depends on a number of things – your childhood experiences, your memories, your traumas, your beliefs, and even just your day-to-day words, thoughts, and actions.
What Peer aims to achieve is the ultimate collaboration between you and your brain. But what does that mean, exactly? Aren’t you your brain? Your personality, your actions, your wants and likes and dislikes – do these not all originate from your brain?
The answer is both yes and no.
What you think you think and what you really think can be two entirely different things. You may think that you want a job promotion or a healthier body or more productive hobbies.
But Peer argues that you aren’t achieving what you want because you don’t really want it – your brain has been programmed by society to stay in comfort zones that limit you from reaching your absolute potential.
In actuality, you might not be actually giving your brain the programming it needs to help you work towards those goals.
At the end of the day, no matter how much you think you want something, if your brain isn’t on your side, you will never achieve what you want.
This is what hypnotherapy and specifically Rapid Transformational Hypnotherapy aims to achieve: helping you effectively collaborate with your brain.
And this works through a two-step process the course refers to as Regression and Rewiring.
Regression and Rewiring – Rewriting Your Internalized Programming
Let’s go back to the computer programming analogy. When a program (your brain) is working inefficiently – maybe it isn’t responding the way it needs to, or it’s taking too many extra steps, or it simply isn’t functioning responsively – it’s the programmer’s (you) job to fix it.
And to do this, you can’t simply write new code over the existing code; this leads to older strings potentially clashing with newer strings, and the program might end up not working at all.
The best way to fix a messy program is to give it a complete overhaul; erasing the old code before writing the new. This is Peer’s two-step process: Regression and Rewiring.
With regression, Peer works with you to delete your existing thoughts and beliefs; the things deeply rooted in your brain that influence and determine your behavior.
There is a focus on three parts of your psyche: your thoughts and beliefs around ideas of abundance, health, and wealth.
You have to understand what events in your personal history shaped the way you think about these things; only by identifying them can you work towards removing them from your system.
Regression requires reaching your own personal epiphanies. There is a lot of introspection and soul-searching involved here, especially since unlike a face-to-face therapy session, Peer can’t personally guide you down your specific path.
This can be the most difficult part of the process, because it requires a level of honesty and truth with yourself that you might not be comfortable with.
After regression comes rewiring. With your limiting beliefs on relationships, wealth, health, abundance, and more now identified, the course works with you to install newer sets of thoughts and beliefs that expand and empower you.
By the time you’re done with the course, you will find yourself equipped with the tools needed to continue hypnotizing yourself; or in other words, rewriting your programming to truly make yourself want what you actually want.
Overall, here are some learning points you will get out of your Rapid Transformational Hypnotherapy for Abundance experience:
- Understand when and how your most important beliefs are formed, and how these beliefs still shape your thoughts and behaviors today
- The importance of visualization in determining your feelings, fears, wants, and needs
- How to influence the mind both positively and negatively towards your true goals
- How to deal with difficult relationships that may be sources of stress and anxiety in your life
- How to release yourself of guilt and replace that energy with motivation
- Manipulate your mind into a kind of positivity addiction, with the ability to talk yourself into believing anything
- How to ultimately increase wealth, abundance, and love in your life
Who Is Rapid Transformational Hypnotherapy for Abundance For?
A big question I always ask before any sizable purchase is whether this product, course, or service is really meant for me.
There’s nothing worse than realizing five minutes into any experience that you’re not the intended audience for what you bought.
So who is this course really meant for? I’ll be honest – I know several people whom I would recommend this course to immediately, but I also know several who would get very little if no value at all out of this experience.
So what would make me recommend this course? If any of the following points apply to you:
- You’re ready to move forward. You’re tired of struggling and you accept that there is something wrong with you that’s limiting your thoughts and behaviors. You aren’t afraid to look into your past and find your most damaging experiences
- You’re somewhere in the middle of everything. You aren’t a successful overachiever but you’re also not terribly unhealthy and horribly destitute. You might not need to transform your entire life, but you do need some real guidance
- You feel like there’s something holding you back. When you look in the mirror you can almost see the person you want to be, and you know that if you followed a consistent routine, you could be that person in just a few short weeks or months. But you’ve been stuck in the same place for years and you’re afraid you’re going to spend your whole life just “almost there”
Who Is Marisa Peer? Is She Qualified?
There must be a million self-help articles out there. You could spend a lifetime consuming content marketed towards personal betterment, but if you never actually check the credibility of the content you consume, you might end up wasting all your time reading and listening to ideas with no real merit.
That’s why it’s so important when dealing with self-help and psychology to ask – who is this person and what makes them qualified?
So who is Marisa Peer and is she qualified to have your attention? The short answer – Yes, and there are few people more qualified in this field than her.
The long answer: Marisa Peer is a pioneer and world-class expert in the fields of psychology, personal motivation, therapy, and more.
Peer has worked with patients and clients at the top of their fields – titans of industry, international superstars, Olympic athletes, and so on.
She has spent a lifetime picking through the minds of people who have achieved everything they set to accomplish, and figuring out exactly what makes those people tick.
Peer is a best-selling author of several books and is also listed one of Britain’s 250 Best Doctors in the Tatler guide.
She first put together her Rapid Transformational Hypnotherapy or RTT in 2015, and has since then won various awards for the RTT method.
Peer’s books and talks have always revolved around a single fundamental belief that many of us share – that all of our personal and emotional issues stem from the insecurity of not being “enough”, and by overcoming this single issue we can dramatically improve our lives by accomplishing more, living more, and being more.
Long story short: if Peer’s RTT works for top CEOs, athletes, and superstars, people who work at 200% almost all of the time, then it will probably work for you.
Everything You Get When You Sign Up to Rapid Transformational Hypnotherapy for Abundance
Let’s dive into the actual specifics – the course deliverables, or everything you will get once you sign up for Rapid Transformational Hypnotherapy for Abundance.
1) Online Community
As is with all other Mindvalley courses, you don’t just sign up, pay for your course, and then get all your material to work on for yourself. What I love about these courses is that they really give you the feeling that you’re part of a class.
When you sign up, you get scheduled to start on the next community start date. That means everyone who signed up since the last start date begins at the same time, and you all progress through your weeks together.
I get that this can be a turn-off for some people; hypnotherapy can be an incredibly personal journey you might not want to share with anyone else.
But just the feeling of sharing updates and positive affirmations with your “classmates” on the private group Facebook page and with your Mindvalley Tribe Facilitator can do wonders towards making you stay committed long enough for the classes to become a habit rather than a responsibility.
2) 35-Day Video Curriculum
The course lasts for 35 days, with each day coming with a lesson that takes about 20 minutes to listen through. The lessons of these 35 days can be categorized into 5 parts:
- Laying the Groundwork: Before any lessons, Peer works with you to learn how to turn your “Abundance Switch” on and off. We have to figure out what we have to do to control your mind, lock away negativity, and take control of your subconscious to make it work for you.
- Reprogramming Your Mindset: This part is all about rewiring the brain at a neural level. We learn how to use our own neuroplasticity to learn how to reprogram our minds according to our wants and needs. Letting go of the emotional and mental barriers that hold us back.
- Mastering Your Body and Health: Here we learn how to heal our body physically by strengthening our control of our mind. Reduce physical cravings, petty illnesses, and increase general health of the body.
- Maximizing Your Wealth Beliefs: The way we think about money shapes the way to reach out and strive to earn money. These mental handicaps can prevent you from reaching your wealth potential, simply because your relationship with money isn’t what it should be. In this part, Peer helps you position yourself towards maximum financial gain.
- Strengthening Your Relationships: Finally, our relationships with other people. These determine a lot of the pain and stress in our lives. Here we identify our own destructive relationship patterns and the things we are doing that are leading to hiccups and failures in our relationships.
3) Free Hypnotherapy Audio Tracks
I actually wasn’t aware of this when I signed up for the course, so this was a pretty nice surprise. When you sign up for Rapid Transformational Hypnotherapy for Abundance, Mindvalley throws in five completely free audio tracks on hypnotherapy, all from Marisa Peer. These are on the following topics:
- Health Rewiring
- Relationships Rewiring
- Wealth Rewiring
- Mindset Rewiring
- The Fundamentals of RTT
Finally, Mindvalley also gives you a 10-day risk-free money-back guarantee. I’ve personally never had to use any of their guarantees, but just knowing that I can get 9 days into a course and decide it’s not for me with no repercussion is always a great feeling to have.
Here’s the full list of deliverables you get with the course:
- Lifetime access to the Rapid Transformational Hypnotherapy for Abundance course
- Shared online experience with thousands of peers via private online groups
- Free tablet and mobile app (for both iOS and Android)
- Customer support access open at all times
- 10-day risk-free money-back guarantee
- 5 audio tracks on hypnotherapy by Marisa Peer
- For just an extra $50, Mindvalley will give you official recognition of your completion with a digital certificate for the course
Final Thoughts: Does This Course Really Work?
It took me a long time after completing the course before I could really talk about it with other people, and this is for two reasons:
1) My learnings and epiphanies were deeply personal, and I wasn’t sure how to share these realizations with even those closest to me, and 2) I knew this isn’t the kind of course that you can recommend to just anyone.
So to answer the question, “Does Rapid Transformational Hypnotherapy for Abundance really work?”, I would have to say – it depends.
As I wrote above, this can be a deeply transformative and introspective experience, and it requires the readiness and courage to be honest with yourself in ways you might have never been before. For some people, this might be an experience that could overwhelm them.
I would say that I greatly benefited from having experienced this course. As a person who has never (and probably will never) seen a therapist, I went through a type of learning that I had never personally faced.
The fact that Marisa isn’t with you in person can be both an advantage and a disadvantage, as compared to a real face-to-face session: the advantage is that you can be much more honest with yourself since no one else is in the room, but the disadvantage is you might not know how to guide yourself there without the personal assistance of a therapist.
This is why it takes so much work and so much of your own willingness to acknowledge your limitations and understand why they might be there.
But if you can get through all that successfully, the things you pick up from this course can last with you the rest of your life.
You aren’t just paying for a 35-day experience; you’re paying for a lifelong skill in identifying negativity and limitations and replacing them with positivity and fulfillment.
Here are three direct ways your mind will improve with this course:
1) Heal From Your Past Trauma: Your mental scars are limiting you in ways you don’t even realize. Peer provides you with the instructions to identify those scars and connect them with the impact they have on your daily thoughts and behaviors.
2) Transform, Improve, Evolve: There is a reason why this is known as Rapid Transformational Hypnotherapy. Peer’s course cuts out all the time that you would usually need to change with a therapist with lessons that simplify the process, allowing you to positively evolve at a much quicker pace.
3) Behind the Surface Solutions: Peer doesn’t spend weeks drilling you over your current issues and problems. Instead, she aims to “fix” you by dealing with everything underneath – the why behind the what. This allows for long-term, permanent results that lead to real changes in your mindset and character.
Final verdict: should you get this course?
Here are some questions I would ask myself if I had to go through this again for the first time:
- Do you want more out of life?
- Do you think you’re doing something wrong but you don’t know what it is?
- Do you want better relationships with the people around you?
- Do you want to live a life where you know you did everything you could to become your best self?
- Do you want to forgive yourself and move forward?
If so, try it out. This is definitely one course that will stick with me for a long time. For better or for worse, Rapid Transformational Hypnotherapy for Abundance is a journey you won’t soon – if ever – forget.
Did you like my article? Like me on Facebook to see more articles like this in your feed.