I’ll be honest – I’ve tried meditation on and off for the last two years, but I always found it too difficult.
I never stuck to a routine and couldn’t see the point.
Over the past 3 months, I meditated every single day for 10-15 minutes. The result?
I was always a skeptic, but now I really do understand where all the research is coming from.
Meditation really is wondrous for your health and mind in so many ways.
For me, I’ve become more attuned with my own body and I can catch myself starting to stress and combat it before it takes hold.
This infographic from Happify is the perfect introduction to for any of you skeptics out there.
Hopefully this will be the catalyst to get into the routine and give it a go! Enjoy!
Check out Hack Spirit's eBook on The Art of Mindfulness: A Practical Guide to Living in the Moment.
Here's what you will get:
- Learn what 'mindfulness' really is and the scientific benefits to practicing it daily
- Practical exercises to be mindful throughout the day (even at work)
- How to practice daily meditations to enhance peace and clarity of mind
- Learn how to practice Yoga and Ujjayi Breath
- Understand and implement the 7 key steps to practicing mindfulness
Check it out here.