Finding a good man is hard to do.
Sorry guys, but the standards by which women are choosing partners continue to rise.
Women need to feel safe and loved in a relationship, and while that can be achieved outside the bedroom, paying attention to how a man treats in you the bedroom can also be a sure sign that he really loves you.
Here are 7 things that a man does if he really loves you. If you’ve been wondering whether or not he’s marriage material, here’s how you can know for sure.
1) He Enjoys Kissing
While a “quickie” is in order every now and then, a man who really loves will want to hold you and kiss you for long periods of time.
He won’t be in a rush to get to the main attraction just yet. He’ll spend time looking into your eyes and caressing your face. He’ll pay attention to you. And you’ll love it!
2) He Loves All of Your Body
If you’ve ever seen a guy slap a girl’s ass and think that it was a terrible display of public affection, you’d be wrong.
Men who are comfortable enough with their lovers to exhibit those kinds of displays of public affection are really in love.
They pay attention to all of a woman’s body, inside and outside of the bedroom. If your man likes to grab your ass when you walk by, consider it a compliment.
3) He Nuzzles Your Chest
Sure, he probably wants to get close to your breasts, but it’s more likely that he wants to feel close to you.
Getting close and nuzzling your chest lets him hear your heartbeat, and lets him feel safe with you.
Being physically close promotes trust and confidence in the bedroom, and if he wants to get close to you outside of the bedroom, that’s cool too.
4) He Doesn’t Just Have Sex With You, He Makes Love to You
There is a difference, of course, between sex and making love. If your guy is all about wham! Bam! Thank you mame, then he might not be the kind of guy you want to marry.
If, however, he is patient and kind and considerate of your needs, and he’s not racing against a ticking clock, he could be worthy of your love forever.
5) He Tells You His Fantasies
Sharing sexual fantasies requires a level of trust that many people never get to with their partners.
If you are going to marry someone, he needs to be able to share his fantasies with you, and you need to share your fantasies with him.
If you can’t be honest about what you want and need in the bedroom, what’s the point?
Check out Hack Spirit's eBook on Why Taking Responsibility is the Key to Being the Best You. It's filled with practical tips, information and advice to live a more responsible and rewarding life. Check it out here: https://t.co/3bhUfdhHJJ pic.twitter.com/aVXAP3beux— Lachlan Brown (@Lachybe) September 21, 2018
6) He Wants to Cuddle
After sex, he doesn’t jump out of bed and get dressed to get on with his day. Surely this has happened to you at least once in your life, and you know the sting it can leave behind when you are hoping to get some snuggle time in after sex.
If he hangs around and wants to hold you, he’s the kind of guy you should marry.
7) He Exhibits Manners In and Out of the Bedroom
Kind and gentle men often make the best lovers because they ensure that their partners enjoy themselves as much as he is enjoying himself.
A generous lover understands that men and women have different needs and that there’s no need to rush any of it.
If you find yourself in a relationship with a guy who is kind and considerate in his everyday life, he’s likely going to be a kind and considerate partner in the bedroom.
You might not think that a robust and healthy sex life is important to a long-term relationship.
Are your parents still having sex at their age? Hopefully.
Sex is natural and a wonderful part of life and if you are lucky enough to find someone who rocks your world, hang on to them.
If you can share the most intimate parts of being human together, you can share anything.
So consider this list the next time you meet a new man, and ask yourself if he is marriage material using this handy list.
Remember to think about what is important to you as well – if you don’t like cuddling, don’t marry a guy who wants to cuddle all the time. Obviously.
Check out Hack Spirit's eBook on How to Use Buddhist Teachings for a Mindful, Peaceful and Happy Life.
Here's what you'll learn:
• How and why to be mindful: There are many simple exercises you can do to bring a mindful attitude to quotidian activities such as eating breakfast, walking the dog, or sitting on the floor to stretch.
• How to meditate: Many beginning meditators have a lot of questions: How should I sit? How long should I meditate? What if it feels awkward or uncomfortable or my foot falls asleep? Am I doing it wrong? In this book, you’ll find simple steps and explanations to answer these questions and demystify meditation. (And no, you’re not doing it wrong).
• How to approach relationships: This section offers tips for interacting with friends and enemies alike and walks you through a loving kindness meditation.
• How to minimize harm: There is a lot of suffering in the world; it’s best for everyone if we try not to add to it. Here you’ll read about the idea of ahimsa (non-harming) and how you might apply it to your actions.
• How to let things go: As Buddhism teaches, excessive attachment (whether we’re clinging to something or actively resisting it) all too often leads to suffering. Practitioners of mindfulness meditation find peace in letting go and accepting things as they are in the moment.
Check it out here.