Romantic relationships can be tricky sometimes. I mean, why do you have to go to your boyfriend’s friend’s party when you don’t even know anyone?
And while your family always want the best for you, you’re kind of stuck with them simply because you’re connected by blood.
But your best friend? Now that’s something different!
You made the choice to be close together and to look after each other at every turn.
So if you have a best friend, check out these 30 best friend quotes to realize how special they really are.
30 Incredible Best Friend Quotes
1) “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” – C.S. Lewis
2) “My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.” – Henry Ford
3) “A friend is one who overlooks your broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden.”
4) “True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.” – David Tyson
5) “True friends are those rare people who come to find you in dark places and lead you back to the light.”
6) “Friendship isn’t about who you’ve known the longest. It’s about who walked into your life, said “I’m here for you”, and proved it.”
7) “A true friend is someone who sees the pain in your eyes while everyone else believes the smile on your face.”
8) “Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow-ripening fruit.” – Aristotle
9) “Friendship isn’t about who you’ve known the longest, it’s about who walked in to your life, said “I’m here for you,” and PROVED it.”
10) “There is nothing like puking with somebody to make you into old friends.” – Sylvia Plath
11) “There is nothing I wouldn’t do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves; it is not my nature.” – Jane Austen
12) “Friendship is delicate as a glass, once broken it can be fixed but there will always be cracks.” – WaqarWaqar Ahmed
13) “Be slow to fall into friendship, but when you are in, continue firm and constant.” – Socrates
14) “True friends are like diamonds — bright, beautiful, valuable, and always in style.” – Nicole Richie
15) “I get by with a little help from my friends.” – The Beatles
16) “A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself — and especially to feel, or not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at any moment is fine with them. That’s what real love amounts to – letting a person be what he really is.” – Jim Morrison
17) “The best kind of friendships are fierce lady friendships where you aggressively believe in each other, defend each other, and think the other deserves the world.”
18) “That’s when I realized what a true friend was. Someone who would always love you-the imperfect you, the confused you, the wrong you-because that is that people are supposed to do.”
19) “No one will ever be as entertained by us as us.”
20) “True friendship isn’t about being inseparable, it’s being separated and nothing changes.”
21) “It is during the worst times of your life that you will get to see the true colors of the people who say they care for you.”
22) “Life is kind of like a party. You invite a lot of people … a few who stay to help you clean up the mess … they are the only ones who matter.”
23) “A true friend accepts who you are, but also helps you become who you should be.”
24) “True friends aren’t the ones who make your problems disappear. They are the ones who won’t disappear when you’re facing problems.”
25) “You are braver than you believe… But, the most important thing is, even if we are apart, I’ll always be with you.”
26) “The one who doesn’t tell you what you want to hear, but tells you what you need to hear. Keep that.”
27) “The only people I owe my loyalty to are those who never made me question theirs.”
28) “The most memorable people in life will be the friends who loved you when you weren’t very lovable.”
29) “It’s ok. You just forgot who you are. Welcome back.”
30) “You know someone’s special to you when y… it’s pure magic. If you ever find someone like this in your life, never let them go.”
Check out Hack Spirit's eBook on the The Art of Mindfulness: A Practical Guide to Living in the Moment.
Here's what you will get:
- Learn what 'mindfulness' really is and the scientific benefits to practicing it daily
- Practical exercises to be mindful throughout the day (even at work)
- How to practice daily meditations to enhance peace and clarity of mind
- Learn how to practice Yoga and Ujjayi Breath
- Understand and implement the 7 key steps to practicing mindfulness
Check it out here.