It’s true that men fantasize about sex multiple times a day, and if you’ve ever found yourself fantasizing about having sex with a woman you’ve just met, you’re not alone.
Many men find themselves wondering about a woman’s ability to perform in the bedroom – almost as much as women wonder the same thing about men.
Yes, it’s true! It turns out that there are a number of ways a man can predict how a sexual encounter will go even before he takes a woman home.
Here are six ways to determine if a woman is going to be good in bed.
1) She Walks With Confidence
Women who are good at sex carry themselves with a great deal of confidence.
But it’s not just sex that they’re good at: they tend to be better communicators, have better jobs, live in nicer neighborhoods, and drive better cars than women who don’t carry themselves with a sense of confidence.
If you’re wondering whether or not a woman will meet your expectations in bed, pay attention to the way she walks.
If her head is high, shoulders are back, and her hips are moving from side to side with a bit of attitude, get ready for a wild ride.
2) She Enjoys Fancy Drinks
Some studies have shown that women who drink cocktails and wines are more adventurous in the bedroom.
While beer can suppress a woman’s mojo, lively spirits and wines can get the blood pumping in a way that adds to their sexual experiences.
If you are scanning the bar for a woman to take home, consider checking out her drink choices. And of course, buy her one of whatever she is drinking.
3) She Finds Pleasure in Certain Foods
Food is very sensual and can be quite erotic. Women who enjoy eating food slowly and reveling in the tastes and sensations of the food tend to be quite passionate in the bedroom.
Women who rush through meals or eat on the go don’t get the same experience from their food that a woman does when she sits down to enjoy a meal.
If you take her out to dinner, watch for what she orders and how she enjoys her food. It could be a sign that she pays attention to the details, which could translate to a lot more fun for you later on.
4) She Prefers Certain Flavors of Food Over Others
There have been many studies and theories conducted and developed about how people react to food, sexually.
Certain seafood have long been known to create the perfect storm in a person’s body to harness an amazing sexual experience. You can now add ice cream to that list, too.
One study revealed that women who enjoy strong flavors of ice cream tend to be better lovers.
Check out Hack Spirit's eBook on Why Taking Responsibility is the Key to Being the Best You. It's filled with practical tips, information and advice to live a more responsible and rewarding life. Check it out here: https://t.co/3bhUfdhHJJ pic.twitter.com/aVXAP3beux— Lachlan Brown (@Lachybe) September 21, 2018
What was the most impactful flavor, you ask? Espresso. A strong hit of caffeine and the sensual experience of eating ice cream can create a memorable experience for you.
So be sure to take her out for ice cream after that perfect meal.
5) She Exercises
If a woman takes care of her body, she is usually quite confident about it.
Women who hide under sweaters and don’t spend much time exercising might not be the kind of lover you are looking for in your next sexual encounter.
Women who exercise are more likely to show off their bodies to signal they are confident and proud of their body. This can also translate into more confidence in the bedroom.
6) She’s an Amazing Kisser
While your first kiss might not be as perfect as you imagined – hey, there’s a lot of pressure on both sides of that kiss! – There is a lot of correlation between how a woman kisses and how she performs in the bedroom.
If she is stiff and can’t relax into the kiss, she likely won’t be able to relax and enjoy herself during sex.
If, however, she knocks your socks off with a kiss, you can expect a good time in bed as well.
As you might expect, a woman who is a good kisser is also probably good at other things involving her tongue.
So go in for the second kiss if the first one didn’t do it for you because the second one might be even better.
Check out Hack Spirit's eBook on How to Use Buddhist Teachings for a Mindful, Peaceful and Happy Life.
Here's what you'll learn:
• How and why to be mindful: There are many simple exercises you can do to bring a mindful attitude to quotidian activities such as eating breakfast, walking the dog, or sitting on the floor to stretch.
• How to meditate: Many beginning meditators have a lot of questions: How should I sit? How long should I meditate? What if it feels awkward or uncomfortable or my foot falls asleep? Am I doing it wrong? In this book, you’ll find simple steps and explanations to answer these questions and demystify meditation. (And no, you’re not doing it wrong).
• How to approach relationships: This section offers tips for interacting with friends and enemies alike and walks you through a loving kindness meditation.
• How to minimize harm: There is a lot of suffering in the world; it’s best for everyone if we try not to add to it. Here you’ll read about the idea of ahimsa (non-harming) and how you might apply it to your actions.
• How to let things go: As Buddhism teaches, excessive attachment (whether we’re clinging to something or actively resisting it) all too often leads to suffering. Practitioners of mindfulness meditation find peace in letting go and accepting things as they are in the moment.
Check it out here.