I don’t need to tell you that finding a quality man is difficult these days.
Thanks to instant dating apps like tinder and bumble, it seems like the only men looking for a female are those that want sex and nothing else.
So when you find the right man, you better realize it.
If you don’t, you’ll be stuck on the never ending merry go round of horrible tinder dates and men who only want the physical.
So if your current man does these 17 things, never ever let him go!
1) He Can Take a Joke
He’s secure enough in his own life that he can carry on with you and you can carry on with him without anyone getting offended.
2) He Challenges Your Thinking
He’ll ask you questions in an effort to learn more about you, but also to make you learn more about yourself.
3) Jealousy Isn’t in His Vocabulary
He knows that you want to go out and have a good time with your friends and that you are not going to run around on him. He’s man enough to let you live your life.
4) He is Out Living His Own Life
While he supports your endeavors and wants the best for you, he has aspirations of his own and is working toward them, alongside you.
5) He Can Keep a Secret
Being in a relationship means sharing certain facts about yourself that others might not know. But don’t worry, he’ll keep your secrets and won’t air your dirty laundry all over town.
6) He Can Give You Space
When you are having one of those days, he knows that you need your space. He won’t push you to get over it, and he won’t make you feel guilty for feeling sad or mad or angry. He’ll let you work through it.
7) He Means What He Says
If he says he loves you, he means it. If he says he is sorry, he means it. Any man wanting to be with a woman with an alpha personality had better say what he means and mean what he says. And he does.
8) Equality is Important to Him
He isn’t going to put you on a pedestal and worship you, but he isn’t going to leave you in his dust either. He’ll see you as his equal and expect the same kind of treatment from you.
9) He Wants to Share Things With You
He’ll be excited to tell you great news when things happen, and he’ll want you to meet his parents. He’ll want to travel and see the world with you, and he’ll want to share a cup of coffee with your over the Saturday morning newspaper. He wants you to be a big part of his life.
Check out Hack Spirit's eBook on Why Taking Responsibility is the Key to Being the Best You. It's filled with practical tips, information and advice to live a more responsible and rewarding life. Check it out here: https://t.co/3bhUfdhHJJ pic.twitter.com/aVXAP3beux— Lachlan Brown (@Lachybe) September 21, 2018
10) He Knows How to Make You Laugh
Even on your worst days, he can bring a smile to your face. You need that in a man, and he knows it.
11) He’ll Tell You When You’ve Messed Up
A good man will tell a strong-willed woman when she is wrong without fear of repercussion. Being in a relationship means being able to trust that the other person is acting in your best interest, and sometimes it means telling you when you dropped the ball.
12) He’ll Raise You Up When You Need it
If you are feeling blue or are having trouble at work, he’ll help you see your value and remind you that you are capable of doing anything you put your mind to.
13) He Lets You Be the Star of the Show
He is happy to take a backseat at the party and let you do your thing. He knows that he is taking you home at the end of the night and he doesn’t need to vie for your attention.
14) He Only Says What’s Important
While he might be a quiet, he will take the time to say the things that need to be said.
15) Picking a Fight is Not His Style
Being in a relationship with an alpha personality means knowing when to pick your battles, and any man of yours is going to know when to bring something up and when to drop it.
16) He’s a Dreamer, Just Like You
He likes his life, but he’s not afraid to admit that he wants more out of it. You’ll work toward the future together.
17) He Can Give and Take in a Relationship
Men like to be heard too, and while he can listen to you talk for hours, he’ll want you to hear him out from time to time. Respecting one another is the key to a successful relationship, especially when one of you is an alpha personality.
Check out Hack Spirit's eBook on How to Use Buddhist Teachings for a Mindful, Peaceful and Happy Life.
Here's what you'll learn:
• How and why to be mindful: There are many simple exercises you can do to bring a mindful attitude to quotidian activities such as eating breakfast, walking the dog, or sitting on the floor to stretch.
• How to meditate: Many beginning meditators have a lot of questions: How should I sit? How long should I meditate? What if it feels awkward or uncomfortable or my foot falls asleep? Am I doing it wrong? In this book, you’ll find simple steps and explanations to answer these questions and demystify meditation. (And no, you’re not doing it wrong).
• How to approach relationships: This section offers tips for interacting with friends and enemies alike and walks you through a loving kindness meditation.
• How to minimize harm: There is a lot of suffering in the world; it’s best for everyone if we try not to add to it. Here you’ll read about the idea of ahimsa (non-harming) and how you might apply it to your actions.
• How to let things go: As Buddhism teaches, excessive attachment (whether we’re clinging to something or actively resisting it) all too often leads to suffering. Practitioners of mindfulness meditation find peace in letting go and accepting things as they are in the moment.
Check it out here.